1. He’s in love when he starts to regularly pick you over his friends.
2. When he seems to be overjoyed, and he suddenly appears more alive to his friends and family.
3. You know your guy is in love when he’ll let you keep feminine stuff in the house. Suddenly he’s proud to have feminine decor. He’ll buy the things you like.
4 “He will start taking better care of himself, and he’ll start to think about long term. Financially, physically, and in every other way.”
5. He’ll go out of his way for you. He’ll fly to see you, drive miles to be with you.
6. “Men are into variety until they fall madly in love. If he really
wants one woman, it doesn’t matter who else he can have because he wants to be with her. Other women aren’t a threat when he’s attached. A lot of temptations go away when you really fall hard.”
7. When he thinks about you all the time, when he does thoughtful things for you, or when he’s always thinking of ways to please you.
8. “Suddenly, he feels like he can stop looking around the corner for someone else.”
9. When he’s willing to do something out of character to please you. He never thought of getting married, but with you he is willing to do it.”
10. You won’t have to ask whether he loves you. You will just know it in your gut.
TOP 10 THINGS THAT TURN MEN OFF
20 SIGNS YOU ARE IN AN ABUSIVE OR VIOLENT RELATIONSHIP
10 SIGNS HE IS JUST NOT INTO YOU
Men in Love
HOW DO MEN FALL IN LOVE? [MUST READ]
26 Reasons Why I Love My Wife
“What if he’s just being nice?”
AUGUST…. Still Sounding Good
Make a Man Fall in Love: 27 Things to Say to a Man/Boyfriend/Husband