We all need inspiration. There are times when it seems like our world is falling apart. When there’s no light to break up the dark times we face, and we can’t find our way home; to our dreams, goals, purpose. Let these words of men and women who’ve been through what we are going through and even worse, and overcame, push us to try one more time; to find a reason why we shouldn’t give up just yet.
Be inspired and motivated this month to live your greatest life with these motivational quotes:
1. “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” – Zig Ziglar
2. “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” C.S. Lewis
3. “The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.” – George S. Patton
4. “You can make positive deposits in your own economy every day by reading and listening to powerful, positive, life-changing content and by associating with encouraging and hope-building people.” – Zig Ziglar
5. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “Change is inevitable but personal growth is a choice.” ― Bob Proctor
7. “Doubt can only be removed by action.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
8. “When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you.” ― Shannon L. Alder
9. “The strongest warriors are these two…Time and patience.” – Leo Tolstoy
10. “Chance favours those in motion.” – James H. Austin
11. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
12. “I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs but how high be bounces when he hits bottom.” – George S. Patton
13. “A man is not rightly conditioned until he is a happy, healthy, and prosperous being; and happiness, health, and prosperity are the result of a harmonious adjustment of the inner with the outer of the man with his surroundings.” – James Allen
14. “Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution.” ― David J. Schwartz
15. “You will never find time for anything. If you want the time, you must make it.” – Charles Buxton
16. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
17. “The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.” – W.M. Lewis
18. “Imitate until you emulate; match and surpass those who launched you. It’s the highest form of thankfulness.” -Mark Victor Hansen
19. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
20. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
21. “The worst thing I could be is to be the same as everybody else. I’d hate that” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
22. “My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” – Oprah Winfrey
23. “You will become as small as your controlling desire, or as great as your dominant aspiration.” – James Allen
24. “People who consider themselves victims of their circumstances will always remain victims unless they develop a greater vision for their lives.” – Stedman Graham
25. “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.” – Zig Ziglar
26. “I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.” – Maya Angelou
27. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
28. “It is easy to sit up and take notice. What is difficult is getting up and taking action.” – Honore de Balzac
29. “If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
30. “I don’t believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.” – Ken Venturi
8 thoughts on “30 Great Motivational Quotes For This Month”
I’d like to offer a quote from my book.
“Twenty four hours a day is your cosmic measure. You spend 24 hours a day with yourself. The only 2 days in your life that are shorter, with respect to time, is the first day of your life and the last day of your life. Those 2 days are uniquely yours forever. Time is the great equalizer. You and everyone on our planet gets the same precious, sacred, abundant 24 hours each day.”
By Beverly Kane Levy
Real People Listen:A Chaplain, Imam, Monsignor,Pastor, Quaker and Rabbi Care About What the World Urgently Needs
and How You Can Make a Difference!
Very timely and encouraging quotes! #27 jumped right out at me, but I love them all. Blessings!
Reblogged this on Empowerment Moments Blog and commented:
Found this collection of quotes shared by Vincent Egoro to be very inspiring, motivating and timely. Each one has impact and worth meditating on.
Reblogged this on Creative Wisdom Blog and commented:
These are excellent quotes to read daily. We do have the power to live the lives of our dreams. We are only limited by our own doubts and fears. Change your mind and change your life!
Thank you for sharing. God bless you.
V nice, liked it. Thank You.
Quote #3 reminds me of a quote from Winston Churchill: “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”