1. We all travel different roads to our ultimate destinations. For some of us the path is rockier than for others. But no one reaches the end without feeling some form of adversity. So rather than fight it, why not accept it as the way of life? Why not detach yourself from the outcomes and simply experience every circumstance that enters your life to the fullest?
2. If you have never visited the valleys, the view from the mountain top is not breathtaking.
3. Remember, there are no real failures in life, only results. There are no true tragedies, only lessons. And there are no problems, only opportunities waiting to be recognized as solutions by the person of wisdom.
4. Time is your most precious commodity and yet most of us live our lives as if we have all the time in the world.
5. All too often, we spend our days waiting for the ideal path to appear in front of us. We forget that paths are made by walking, not waiting.
6. Dreaming is great, but thinking big thoughts alone will not build a business, pay your bills or make you into the person you know in your heart you can be….Read more here