1. It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” – Bill Gates
2. I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone. – Bill Cosby
3. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
4. “Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.” – Napoleon Hill
5. You try. You fail. You try. You fail. But the only true failure is when you stop trying. – Madame Leota (Haunted Mansion)
6. “A man may fall many times, but he won’t be a failure until he says that someone pushed him.” – Elmer G. Letterman
7. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius
8. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm,” Winston Churchill
9. “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” – Truman Capote
10. “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” —Drew Houston
11. “Failure is a detour, not a dead end street” -Zig Ziglar
12. Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure…it just means you haven’t succeeded yet – Robert Schuller
13. Many people dream of success. To me success can only be achieved through repeated failure and introspection. -Soichiro Honda
14. “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.”- Coco Chanel
15. What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down. Mary Pickford
16. “Fear of Failure becomes Fear of Success for those who Never Try Anything New.” ~Wayne Dyer
8 thoughts on “16 Motivational Quotes To Help You Deal With Failure”
Reblogged this on mjmsprt40, sez me..
I really loved the Cosby quote. It’s one of the greatest truths of ministry.
Reblogged this on Lillie-Put and commented:
Some important thoughts on failure.
“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill
This one resonated. Thanks for sharing.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Vincent, hope you have a happy new year and many blessings.
Reblogged this on Vincent Egoro.
Reblogged this on NCMA.