1. Whatever comes, keep your eyes on the goal and push ahead.
2. So long as you carry around a failure atmosphere, and radiate doubt and discouragement, you will be a failure.
3. If you want things in your life to change, you have to changes things in your life.
4. Success is a decision away
5. Become sick and tired of being sick and tired
6. Promise less. Deliver more
7. The best revenge is massive success.
8. No sweat. No sacrifice. No strength. No success.
9. Failure is success, if we learn from it.
10. You never achieve success unless you like what you are doing.
11. Always think things through – then follow through.
12. Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.
13. Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones.
14. The number of times you succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times you fail & keep trying
15. You’ve only got three choices in life…Give up, Give in, or Give it all you’ve got.
16. Do not focus on the problems, always focus on the solution.
17. If it’s important to you, you’ll find a way; if not, you’ll find an excuse.
18. Rome wasn’t built in a day. Real success takes time.
19. Today can be a day of greatness or just a normal day. Which do you chose?
20. Always do your best. What you plant now you will harvest later.
21. I must be willing to give up what I am in order to become what I will be.
22. For a better tomorrow, start today
23. Don’t think you are, know you are!
24. Talk less. Do more.
25. Our biggest enemy is our own self-doubt. We really can achieve extraordinary things in our lives. But we sabotage our greatness because of our fear.
26. No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change.
27. Don’t let life change your goals, because achieving your goals can change your life.
28. The quality of your practice affects the calibre of your performance
29. Smile. It truly makes a difference to the people around you.
30. Gratitude is the antidote to misery.
31. Less entertainment, more education.
32. Live your greatest life!