Many of us Christians are constantly searing for inspiration, principles and thoughts to help us live better, work better and relate better with others. Here are a few inspirational thoughts to help us in our daily walk.
These thoughts are not entirely mine, but gotten from the speeches and letters of Christian men and women who have lived their talk.
- God has promised to satisfy—but He did not promise when. God has time enough, and so have you. God has boundless resources, and His resources are yours. Can you not trust him? Trust and wait. He knows what is best for you. He has reasons for denying you now, but in the end He will satisfy.
- Life is what we are alive to. It is not length, but breadth. To be alive only to appetite, pleasure, pride, money-making, and not to goodness and kindness, purity and love, history, poetry, music, flowers, stars, God and eternal hopes, it is to be all but dead.
- There is no better way to show our trust than to busy ourselves with the things He asks us to do. Trusting Him to take care of his share leaves us, “at leisure from ourselves ” to do our share of the ” Father’s business.”
- Do not let the good things of life rob you of the best things.
- Mystery is God’s allurement along the path of knowledge; it is his challenge to a human soul.
- Decide what it is your duty to do, do it, and never regret anything that comes in its train.
- “If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small,”—too small to be worth talking about, for the day of adversity is its first real opportunity.
- “Try it any way ” is a good motto. There is a chance that you might succeed. Even if you do not, you will be no worse off than before. Faint-hearted refusal is the worst kind of failure.
- No lot in life is small enough to stunt a soul. Lowly circumstances are no bar to high thoughts.
- Take care that your profession does not outrun your possession. Artificiality and hypocrisy tear character to shreds eventually.
- If you do fall, if you are overcome, He is faithful and just to forgive, and to cleanse every day from all unrighteousness.
- The man who never makes any mistakes never makes anything. Many chips, broken instruments, cuts and bruises, belong to the history of any beautiful statue. Persist in spite of everything.
- Prayer is a breath of fresh air—much else, of course, but certainly this. It is inspiration on a hill-top for new toiling on the plain.
- When I want to speak let me think first, Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary? If not, let it be left unsaid.
- How can we redeem society if we do not everywhere put ourselves on the constructive side of moral questions? If all people did as we do in politics, amusements, temperance, Sabbath observance, would the day be won for God or lost?
- Look out for choices. They run into habit, character, and destiny.
- We are like children learning to walk. We fall again and again. Sometimes we cry out; sometimes we look up and try to smile; but we do get up again and try to go on.
- Size is not strength. Reputation is not character. Outward success is not God’s gauge.
- God holds you responsible for your nature plus your nurture, for yourself plus your possibilities.
- What have you done today that nobody but a Christian would do?
- Live with the light of God’s love shining into your common day. Take old gifts and joys continued as though they were fresh gifts. So we can sing a new song unto the Lord every day.
I hope these thoughts inspire you to live right and apply God’s principles in all you do. if you are interested in learning more about how to apply Biblical principles in your business/career, or if you are faced with difficulty or adversity, and will like to discover hot to overcome them to achieve success in any area of your life. Feel free to contact me or connect with me on Facebook. I will be glad to help you live your greatest life…God’s way.
Live your greatest life!