- Acquire the habit of expecting success, of believing in happiness. Nothing succeeds like success; nothing makes happiness like happiness.
- So long as you retain your happiness you will retain all your power; and all the power that is in you is sufficient to overcome every obstacle, conquer every adversity and turn every circumstance to good account.
- The cheerful person makes a cheerful world.
- Happiness is a very beautiful thing,—the most beautiful and heavenly thing in the world,—but it is a result, a spiritual condition, and is not predetermined by your bank account or by the flattering incense of praise.
- To live, we must conquer incessantly; we must have the courage to be happy.
- To make much of little, to find reasons of interest in common things, to develop a sensibility to mild enjoyments, to inspire the imagination, to throw a charm upon homely and familiar things, will constitute a man master of his own happiness.
- The best way to secure future happiness is to be as happy as is rightfully possible today.
- Diamonds of shining joy lie glittering in every way we pass daily, but most of the passers-by only stub their toes against them.
- “Mental sunshine not only attracts the best from without, but it also causes the best to grow from within. We all prefer the sunshine, and we are naturally attracted wherever a sunbeam is in evidence.”
- If you feel cheerful and happy, it is very natural for you to laugh. And if you will laugh a little, you will begin to feel bright and cheerful.
- Probably the most lasting source of happiness is found in unselfish love. This keeps alive a constant interest in those who are the objects of affection, which, in turn, is naturally reflected into the relations of life.
- Few of us appreciate the number of our everyday blessings; we think they are little things, and yet little things are what life is made of.
- A serene face helps to make a serene soul; a smile on the lips induces a smile in the heart.
- If one would be happy, let him forget himself and go about making someone else happy.
- Look steadily on the bright side of life. Cultivate the grace of a good hope. Imitate the fine optimism of those of whom it is said that they can see stars where others saw only an unbroken expanse of cloud.
- Happiness is the result of God’s will for us, and not of our will for ourselves; and so we can only find it by giving our lives up, in submission and obedience, to the control of God.
- To believe and go forward is the key to success and to happiness.
- They who minister to their neighbours exercise one of the normal human functions, and enter thereby into the joy of a larger life.
- Write it in your heart that every day is the best day in the year.
- The first step toward happiness is to determine to be happy.
- If a man is unhappy, this must be his own fault; for God made all men to be happy.
- Happiness is discovered in many unsuspected places.
- Joy is not in things, it is in us, and I hold to the belief that the causes of our present unrest, of this contagious discontent spreading everywhere, are in us at least as much as in exterior conditions.
- Happy is that person who feels that God cares for him, that he journeys forward under divine convoy, that his Father is regent of universal wisdom, and represents the whole commonwealth of love, who is all Nature, and who commands all Nature to serve His child.
- It is no use to grumble and complain; It’s just as cheap and easy to rejoice
Are you looking for the easy life? Lots of folks are looking for the easy path to success and money making. Folks this world is not easy, the only place that is easy is the grave!
As a coach, I meet people who say, “if a successful life were easy I would live it.” “If in this world there were not so many things to upset and tempt me, if I was born within a rich family or in a country that is conducive and supports my aspirations, if my parents, or my brothers or my children were consecrated to pure and holy ideals, I too would have been successful. But it is impossible for people like me to make it, considering all we have to up against.”
Some even go ahead with their defence and excuses, by pointing at people who have committed suicide, to the number of people who are failing in their aspirations, who are living in poverty as evidence of life’s failure and disaster. They point to those who have been subdued and held back by life’s setbacks and adversities. Continue reading Don’t Pray That It Be Easy: Strive!
Dreams and goals don’t get actualize without you pushing for them. If you are truly desirous of having the life of your dreams, you must be willing to keep pushing until you have them.
Get the motivation you need to hold on and press on towards your dreams and goals.
What is the most important reward you get for the work you do? Is the money, the fame, the spotlight, the huge following? As for me, while the money I get helps me keep doing living my mission and meeting my personal needs. The ultimate reward I get is the joy I derive in serving others; in being able to put a smile on someone’s face, in being able to inspire another soul to reach for their greatness through my videos, my books, my podcasts or this blog.
We are all called to do different things for God folks. You see not all of us can follow the path that leads like the Indian’s trail from mountain peak to mountain peak. Many of us walk through lowlands, unseen, and unheard of. Not many of us will have the huge followers, and grace the front pages of leading magazines, but maybe it will only be our families and communities that recognize the work we do. But folks, whatever you have been called to do, just keep doing it faithfully because we are all working for the Master.
While you may not be honoured and appreciated for the work you do, while you may be constantly criticised, and bashed by internet trolls, and other people who don’t understand your part, if you stay faithful to God and the work you do, you will have an unseen Friend in God always beside you. Continue reading You Do An Important Work!
A verse of scripture says, “Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap.”
yet too many people with dreams and goals are waiting for the right moment, the right opportunities, the right and perfect partner, and everything to just line up for them.
Do you find yourself in this category – where you are shifting, and postponing the pursuit of your dreams to some future date when everything will have be perfect.
Hey its time to wake up! There will never be a perfect time to go after your dreams and goals. Watch this video and find the motivation to get up and start taking the right actions to actualize your dreams.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel here
Do you have dreams and goals? What are you doing about them? For most people they allow the negative behaviours, doubts and criticisms of others influence them into abandoning their dreams and goals.
If you need motivation to pursue your dreams, then this is the video you must watch.
Kindly subscribe to my Youtube channel for more videos
It’s November, just two months to the end of this year. While people who may not have hit their goals for the year may be exasperated that the year is running too fast, I am holding on to God’s word that says, “better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof”
No matter where you are on your goals for the year, just remember that it is over yet, and you can still crown this year with success. But for this to happen, you must get up each day to begin to turn things up. You see the greatest obstacle to success in life is just sitting by and trusting that something will turn up instead of going to work and turning things up.
Today too many people are relying on chance, horoscope, or luck rather than on certainties. This mindset as slowly crept into our churches, where we find Christian faithful who wouldn’t put God’s word to work by taking the steps to bring their dreams to reality, instead they wait for things to be miraculously provided for them.
Now I am not against trusting and relying in God, by all means we should. But we must proof our trust by going out to our part. God provides for the birds and animals, how much more us. But then observe the birds and animals, and you will realize that no bird or animal sits back in its nest, hole, or den, and wait for food to be provided. They instead go out, to find God’s provision. Continue reading It’s Not Too Late To Have A Great Year
We all have dreams, and whatever your dreams and goals are, you deserve to have them. Yet maybe like most people i know, you are being held back from achieving those dreams and goals.
In this inspiring video, I share with you some powerful insights on how to overcome those obstacles and challenges to start achieving your dreams.
Take a listen, and kindly share it with someone.
I went to the inner part of the city I live this past week, and there I saw something I haven’t seen in many, many years now; Men and youths gathering around to play board games, and argue of trifle matters and events.
As I stopped for a while to really try to analyse the situation in my head, I still couldn’t understand why people with so much abilities could be “idling” or “killing time” so early in the day. So when I met with the person I went to meet with in the area, I asked him, why are these able bodied people wasting their lives?
To that he responded; “you haven’t seen anything yet. There are no opportunities.”
Do you or someone you know think this way? That you don’t have opportunities or resources to prosper and have a great life in our economy today?
The truth you must know is, for anyone who has the ability, there is always opportunity available. Just as the fields wait for the plough, and the sea wait for the ships and boats, so does God stand ready to corporate with you in your labours, and to reward you according to your diligence and industry.
The statement, “There are no jobs, no opportunities, or nothing for me to do with my ability” is either an expression of vanity, an excuse for negligence, or a confession of lack of mental resource, or of inability to utilize opportunity.
There are numerous opportunities to prosper today. In fact so many people have proven that a downturn in the economy presents a big opportunity for those who have the ability to think and look beyond the obvious, and who also have the capacity for work. Continue reading Is Money All You Receive From Your Work? Pt.1