- Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up –Galatians 6:9
- You never know how much of an impact a simple act of kindness may have on someone.
- No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted.
- A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees.
- The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
- When you give from the heart, you touch the heart of another, more so, you touch the heart of God with your kindness.
- An act of kindness
View original post 150 more words