The Bible instructs us as Christians that we should hold on to our confessions of faith but too often when we are faced with challenges most of us forget about our faith and “speak reality” little wonder the challenges keep increasing. In order to help us keep professing our faith and confessing positive things into our lives, here are 8 powerful affirmations and confessions to help us through challenges:
- “Never Again will I confess “I can’t,” “I can do all things through Him who strengthens me” (Philippians 4: 13 NAS).
- Never Again will I confess lack, for “My God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:19 NAS).
- Never Again will I confess fear, for “God hath not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline” (2 Timothy 1:7 NAS).
- Never Again will I confess doubt and lack of faith, for “…God has allotted to each a measure of faith” (Romans 12:3 NAS).
- Never Again will I experience weakness, for “The Lord is my light and my salvation. Whom then shall I fear?” (Psalm 27:1 NAS) and “The people that know their God will display strength and take action” (Daniel 11:32NAS).
- Never Again will I confess supremacy of Satan over my life, for “Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.” (1 John 4:4 NAS).
- Never Again will I confess defeat, for “Thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ. . .” (2 Corinthians 2:14 NAS).
- Never Again will I confess lack of wisdom, for “But by His doing you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption” (1 Corinthians 1:30 NAS).”